Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another concept sketch


Of the concepts I created as part of an application to be considered to be a public artist, I drew three sketches, all having to do with animals. But instead of cats and dogs, here are some pictures of wildlife.

Is it a cat (Remember that email that went around that described a "cat" that had been found with long teeth and sharp claws?)? A rat? Or, what? The northwest's version of a kangaroo?

In this urban creatures theme, I would also include coyotes, people and their pets (the homeless youth with the pit bull pup, the guy who shops with his snake wrapped around his shoulders, the woman who takes her parrot for a walk.....) pigeons, crows, starlings, and even bats.

I will include the last rough sketch I did for the application next.

No comments: