Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cats on stripes

Well, perhaps this should have had hearts in the background!  Thanks to the wonders of technology, I just may change it next year!

I am playing with the ideas of stripes (or polka dots) for my next postcard order... I am down to the last 50 or so and since I have committed to going down to Olympia for Pet Connections magazine 6th annual Easter egg hunt, I need to quit talking about postcards, design them, and order them. 

That said, I did use technology for this little card.  I drew a cat, used my light box to reverse it, painted it, scanned it, and then placed it on the stripes which I created in Photoshop.  This is the most digitally enhanced creation I have ever done!   Still, it could be easy to change the background. 

This card is available from Ideal Pet Stop in Seattle and through my Etsy shop

No comments: