Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Featured artist at Met Vet

The last show I have scheduled right now is now hung. I am the featured artist at Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital in Tacoma. My friend Barb found their listing for animal artists through the Artist Trust. My paintings will hang through end of October.

I could have used about four more paintings to hang in their lovely reception area and three exam rooms. As it was, I borrowed from my friends and held off giving two commissions to their rightful owners.

Many great artists have shown there, including one of my favorites, Leigh Jackson of Noisy Dog Studio. The coordinator warned that there's not many sales, but that there's good exposure. At this point, exposure is as good as sales.

Barb 's still looking out for me. She sent me info this week about showing at the University Unitarian Church. She had a lovely show there.

I want to check with some other places about November/December shows.

No comments: